At Sunrise, Toddlers are Big People
A toddler’s life is marked by rapid growth in language acquisition, self-sufficiency and social
skills. The Sunrise Preschools Toddler Program is designed to:
- Maximize each toddler’s educational development while promoting social and emotional
- Provide developmentally appropriate lessons that introduce free exploration of our eight
learning centers. View our Curriculum
- Provide loving guidance and patience as toddlers begin their understanding of socially
appropriate behavior in a safe environment.
- Promote your toddler's independence, while providing assistance with potty training.
- Sunrise provides families with written daily communications for each preschooler,
twice yearly in-depth progress reports, and parent-teacher conferences.