Nurturing Your Infants
The first year of life is critical and each infant is a unique individual with distinctive needs. Sunrise
Preschools utilizes The Creative Curriculum to support infants and provide:
- Individual care with daily written and verbal communication.
- Development of a trusting relationship with responsiveness to individual needs.
- Staff who possess a loving and attentive nature.
- Each infant’s health, happiness and well being as our primary responsibility.
- Caregivers are educated to provide for every stage of your infant’s development through
encouraging language acquisition, social interaction and physical growth.
- Sunrise provides family’s with a detailed written daily report for each infant and twice yearly
in-depth, written progress reports and parent-teacher conferences.