Phoenix Day Care >> Employment >> Site Directors
Sunrise Preschools offers an outstanding benefits package and competitive wages!
- Generous childcare discount
- Unique staff training program (find out more about Sunrise University)
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Staff educational assistance
- Optional health and dental insurance
- Employer-paid basic life insurance and short term disability insurance
- Employer matching contributions to your 401k plan
- At least 21 years of age
- Documentation of High School diploma or equivalent and 6+ credit hours in early childhood education or 60 actual hours of instruction and 24 months of child care experience, or;
- 24 credit hours from an accredited college or university including 6 credit hours in early childhood education and 18 months of childcare experience, or;
- Associate degree from accredited college or university in area of early childhood education and 6 months of childcare experience, or;
- Bachelor degree in area of early childhood education and 3 months of childcare experience
- A well developed philosophy on the education of young children, which parallels with Sunrise's philosophy
- Knowledge of acceptable practices, principles and procedures including but not limited to staffing, marketing, communications, bookkeeping, record keeping and reporting.
Education and Experience:
This job description is intended to describe the minimum requirements and general nature of work performed by the person assigned to this position. The descriptions provided are not all-inclusive. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.