Phoenix Day Care >> Employment >> Assistant Teachers
Sunrise Preschools offers an outstanding benefits package and competitive wages!
- Generous childcare discount
- Unique staff training program (find out more about Sunrise University)
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Staff educational assistance
- Optional health and dental insurance
- Employer-paid basic life insurance and short term disability insurance
- Employer matching contributions to your 401k plan
- At least 16 years of age
- Documentation of a high school diploma or equivalent, or current and continuous enrollment in high school or a high school equivalency class
- Support the Lead Teacher in implementing Sunrise Preschools' curriculum, policy and procedure.
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy teaching environment
- Continually develop skills by attending at least 18 hours of job-related training annually
This job description is intended to describe the minimum requirements and general nature of work performed by the person assigned to this position. The descriptions provided are not all-inclusive. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.