Phoenix Day Care >> Employment >> Assistant Directors
Sunrise Preschools offers an outstanding benefits package and competitive wages!
- Generous childcare discount
- Unique staff training program (find out more about Sunrise University)
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Staff educational assistance
- Optional health and dental insurance
- Employer-paid basic life insurance and short term disability insurance
- Employer matching contributions to your 401k plan
- At least 21 years of age
Education and Experience:
- Documentation of High School diploma or equivalent and 6+ credit hours in early childhood education or 30 actual hours of instruction and 12 months of child care experience, or;
- N.A.C., C.D.A., C.C.P., or C.P.C. credential and at least 12 months of child care experience;
- A minimum of 24 credit hours from an accredited college or university, including at least 6 credit hours of course work in the areas of early childhood, child development, or closely related field, and 12 months of child care experience;
- Associate degree from an accredited college or university in the areas of early childhood, child development, or closely related field, and 6 months of child care experience, or;
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university in the areas of early childhood, child development, or closely related field, and 3 months of child care experience.
- A well developed philosophy on the education of young children, which parallels with Sunrise's philosophy
- Knowledge of principles and procedures including but not limited to bookkeeping, record keeping and reporting.
- Support the Preschool Director in all aspects of running the business
- Maintain an open and responsive attitude with all Sunrise internal and external customers
- Maintain a variety of written materials while preserving confidentiality of written materials regarding students and personnel
- Continually develop skills by attending at least 18 hours of job-related training annually
This job description is intended to describe the minimum requirements and general nature of work performed by the person assigned to this position. The descriptions provided are not all-inclusive. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.